💰 Look what I found on Wish! I’m giving you CA$7 off your first purchase with code: xhgcsfh https://dl.wish.com/SC4Ts
18 Uses for Epsom Salt!
-DIYs and Remedies
I bet there are some uses here that you didn’t know about!
Epsom salt is a mineral often found in the earth’s crust. It is known for its healing and therapeutic benefits.
It is most commonly used as a bath salt, but is also taken internally for various ailments.
One of the main reasons for Epsom salt to be so effective is because of its high levels of magnesium.
Let’s look at some of its top uses:
- Better skin: Mixing 1/2 cup of Epsom salt with 1/4 cup olive oil makes a good skin scrub and promotes smooth skin. We recommend a raw and organic olive oil to get the full benefits.
- Boost indoor plants: Just add a few tablespoons to the water when watering house plants. It will help them grow.
- Boost vegetable growth: Add a tablespoon of Epsom salt into the soil vegetable plants will help boost growth.
- Bug bites or itching: Dissolve one tablespoon of Epsom salt into warm water and let it cool. Spray it onto affected area for relief.
- Cleans tiles & grouts: You can clean your tiles and grouts by mixing Epsom salt and liquid dish soap equal parts. Use it to scrub tiles and grouts, and remember to rinse well.
- Foot soak: Add one cup of Epsom salt to warm water for a magnesium foot soak. It will help relax your tired feet and reduce swelling too.
- Foot scrub: A homemade magnesium scrub can help promote soft skin.
- Hair mask: To make a hair mask that will add volume to your hair, mix equal parts of organic conditioner and Epsom salt.
- Relaxing bath: Add about a cup of Epsom salt to a warm bath, and soak for 20 minutes. It will help relax you.
- Removes splinters: Soak the splinter in a mixture of Epsom salt and water, wait a few minutes and the splinter will pop out.
- Face wash: Adding a pinch to your normal face cleaner can help exfoliate the skin.
- Natural laxative: A teaspoon of Epsom salt mixed into water can help relieve constipation.
Please consult your doctor before changing your diet.
- Nutritious soil: Mixing a few bags of Epsom salt into your garden soil before planting can help add magnesium to the soil and promote growth.
- Relieves body pains: Adding two cups of Epsom salt to a warm bath and soaking for 20 minutes can help relieve minor body pains and sprains.
- Relieves headaches: Soaking in a warm bath with Epsom salt may help clear headaches.
- Relieves sunburns: Dissolve one tablespoon of Epsom salt into warm water and let it cool. Spray it onto affected area for relief.
- Rose growth: A tablespoon a week around the soil for you rose bushes can help boost growth.
- Slug repellent: Sprinkle Epsom salt if you have slugs in your garden and patio to keep them away.
Re-shared from Facebook!
Copyright © 2020 | Katharine | KJensifyme Healthy | , All rights reserved.Health-Fitness and NutritionOur mailing address is:email@example.com
Feel free to message me here… https://fb.me/msg/kjensifymehealthy
To ensure you keep seeing KJensifyme Healthy | Katharine, be sure to hit the Follow Button… And sign up here.. https://kjensifyme.synduit.com/HCNN0001 to subscribe my KJensifyme Healthy | Health and Wellness Newsletters!
Get your all Natural, Organic, Gluten Free, Vegan approved, no animal cruelty, no GMOs or Toxins – Aromatherapy and Ayurveda Superfood Products here: https://hbnaturals.com/katharinekjh
HBN & Consultants Disclosure:DISCLAIMERConsult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. A doctor’s advice should be sought before using these and any supplemental dietary products. All trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with, nor do they endorse, these products.