Delicious Paleo Breakfast Stack Recipe
Tired of eating eggs again for breakfast?
Yea, I know that frustration!
But Paleo breakfasts don’t have to be dull. And they don’t have to be eggs every day…
So, today I’m going to share with you my new Paleo (and Keto) breakfast stack recipe (full recipe below).
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 15 min
Yield: 2 servings
– 4 slices bacon
– 1/4 lb (110 g) ground pork
– 1/4 lb (110 g) ground chicken
– 2 teaspoons (2 g) Italian seasoning
– 1 egg, whisked
– 1 teaspoon (5 g) salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 2 large flat mushrooms (like portobello)
– 1 avocado, sliced
– Cook the bacon until crispy. Leave the fat in the pan.
– Mix together the ground pork, chicken, Italian seasoning, egg, salt, and pepper in a bowl and form 4 thin patties.
– Pan-fry the patties in the bacon fat.
– Then pan-fry the mushrooms.
– Put together your breakfast stack with the mushrooms on the bottom, then 2 thin patties, then 3 slices of avocado, and top it with the slices of bacon. Serve with the rest of the avocado slices.
Nutrition: Calories: 680, Fat: 54 g, Total Carbs: 13 g, Fiber: 8 g, Sugar: 2 g, Net Carbs: 5 g, Protein: 38 g