2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
12 ounces peeled and deveined medium shrimp
1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
2 teaspoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon chopped shallots
6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
1 peeled avocado, cut into 12 wedges $
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons oil to pan; swirl to coat. Sprinkle shrimp with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Add shrimp to pan; cook 3 minutes or until shrimp are done, stirring frequently. Remove from pan; keep warm.
Source: Melody Tria’s Update!
************** CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP***************
1 small white onion chopped
3 green onions chopped and separated…whites add to white onion, greens save for garnish
2 fat garlic cloves minced
1 cup cilantro
1 can black beans
1 cup frozen (non gmo) corn
1 can fire roasted diced tomatoes
2 teaspoon cumin
1 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons oil for sautéing (I used coconut)
1/2 teaspoon sea salt pepper to taste
2 boxes low sodium chicken broth or 64 oz.
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 red bell pepper chopped
2 cups tortilla strips or chips
cheddar cheese, sour cream, hot sauce or cayenne for garnish
1) Heat oil in med/high pan
2)Add onion and peppers sauté for 5 minutes until soft
3) Add garlic sauté 1 minute longer stirring
4) add cumin, chili powder, s & p, beans, corn and tomato…stir
5) add chicken broth and lime juice… bring to a low simmer for 10 minutes
6) taste and add more cumin, chili powder, lime and or salt and pepper to your liking
7)add chicken breast and cook for 15 more minutes
8)remove chicken breast to a plate, allow to cool for handling
9)with a fork, shred chicken and add back to soup
Add me as your friend so you can grab some recipes and fun, when you do I will add you to my other healthy group @ http://facebook.com/groups/kjensifymehealthy
4 Hidden Benefits of Curcumim!
And it’s no wonder as both scientific research and real-world results suggest there are numerous health benefits to curcumin…
In today’s article, we dig into curcumin, including 4 hidden and surprising benefits (and a toxic curcumin extract to AVOID at all costs)…
==> 4 Hidden Benefits of Curcumin (surprising)
KJensifyme Healthy | Katharine
Source: Kimberly’s Update!
Wow! Just look at Kimberly’s Update!
Source: Chose your Lifestyle Plan!