Cranberry Pecan Salad With Feta Cheese
* 1 -2 cup salad greens
* 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
* 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
* 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
* olive oil and vinegar dressing (I use My Favorite Oil and Vinegar Dressing) or raspberry vinaigrette dressing (I use My Favorite Oil and Vinegar Dressing)
- Place salad greens in a bowl.
2 Top with cheese, cranberries and pecans.
3 Use as much dressing as you prefer, but I like to go light on the dressing.
This recipe and more can be found at: http://www.food.com/recipe/cranberry-pecan-salad-with-feta-cheese-209142
✻ღϠ₡ღ✻ Thank you for passing my things around friends!✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
┊ ┊ ┊ ☆ Follow me —> http://www.facebook.com/kathy.jensen0120
☆ ☆ Click and join us here—for more every day fun, tips, recipes, weight loss support & motivation.. and learn about Healthy Weightloss!
<< http://www.facebook.com/groups/kjensifymehealthy >>