Grilled Flatout Flatbread Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Your whole family will love this tasty dish!
PointsPlus value: 7
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
– 1 Flatout Light Original Flatbread
– 1 1/2 oz cooked chicken breast, chopped
– 1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce, or to taste
– 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
– 1/4 cup fat-free blue cheese dressing
– 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
– 1/4 cup sliced celery
– 1/4 cup shredded carrots
– Preheat outdoor grill to medium heat.
– In a small bowl, mix chicken with Frank’s Red Hot evenly coating the chicken.
– Lightly spread dressing over entire Flatout and sprinkle with chicken.
– Top with mozzarella and blue cheese.
– Sprinkle with celery and carrots.
– Place Flatout directly on grill over medium heat. Cook, covered, until cheese melts, edges are crisp and center is warm, about 5 minutes.
Serving Size: 1/2 pizza
Courtesy of WeightWatchers.com