Even those whose chose the LCHF way of living can enjoy the Holidays this Season! Here is such a recipe; Low Carb Crispy Cheese Balls! Enjoy!
5 min Prep Time
12 min Cook Time
17 min Total Time
– 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
– 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup almond flour
– 1/2 tsp baking powder
– Preheat the oven to 400F.
– Add the eggs to a large bowl and whisk until lightly beaten.
– Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
– Divide the mixture into 8 sections, roll each section into a ball and place it on a baking sheet lined with baking parchment or a silicone mat.
– Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
Courtesy of StepAwayFromthecarbs.com
Sign Up for Nutrition, Health and Fitness delivered to your inbox 2 to 3 times a week! Click the link to join http://eepurl.com/bYApvH