Here’s an easy recipes for Truffles that taste like you just bought them from the gourmet candy store! You can roll them in powdered sugar, cocoa powder, other confections to make them a truly unique candy! Courtesy of food.com
Prep Time 30 mins
Cook Time 0 mins
Servings 60 Truffles
Just like Truffles from a Gourmet Candy Store!
– 24 ounces premium brand semisweet chocolate, cut in small pieces
– 2 cups toasted walnuts or 2 cups toasted pecans, finely ground
– 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
– 2 teaspoons vanilla
– 1 dash salt
– chocolate sprinkles
– shredded coconut
– walnuts, finely chopped
– Place chocolate in double boiler over low heat, stirring constantly until just melted.
– Add nuts, milk, vanilla and salt. Blend well.
– Remove from heat and cool 5 minutes.
– Roll small amounts of chocolate, about the size of a walnut, into balls.
– Coat with chocolate sprinkles, shredded coconut, finely chopped walnuts.
– Transfer to a cookie sheet and refrigerate until set.