Coconut Oil Coffee
The great thing about coffee, is it can be specialized, flavours added or just drink it plain! One way to make your coffee that is not only good tasting, but is a good for your body, is to make it with coconut oil!
Coconut Oil and Coconuts itself has many benefits from household benefits to skin benefits.
Putting Coconut oil in Coffee also has it’s benefits. Coconut oil contains saturated fat. Saturated fat is not the demon we’ve been led to believe it is. As well, Virgin Coconut Oil has a substantial effect on blood sugar levels.
With more and more people turning away from Corn oils, Soya bean oils, Vegetable oils, and more to coconut oils, almond oils, just for their goodness and rich saturated fats. Saturated fats have recently, through research, have been proven to help in dietary and weight loss of body fats.
Placing Coconut Oil in your coffee can make a very potent fat burning drink! So next time you decide to have a specialty coffee or flavoured coffee, add a tablespoon or 2 of Coconut Oil in your Valentus Coffee and reap the benefits! Enjoy!
- 2 cups hot Valentus Slimroast coffee
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Add all ingredients to list
- Blend coffee, coconut oil, and butter together in a blender until oil and butter are melted and coffee is frothy.
- Cook’s Notes:
- Use unsalted grass-fed butter. Preheat your blender with hot water to make sure your coffee doesn’t start out cold.