RUDOLPH RICE KRISPIES® TREATS
Author: The Seasoned Mom
Prep time: 2 hours
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 2 hours 10 mins
- 6 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 oz, about 40) KRAFT JET-PUFFED® Marshmallows OR 4 cups KRAFT Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 tube white cake decorating frosting
- 32 candy eyes
- 32 miniature pretzels
- 16 red chocolate candies
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.Remove from heat.
- Add KELLOGG’S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula, sprayed hands, or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 16 triangles.
- Using frosting as glue, add two pretzels (for antlers), two eyes, and one red nose to each triangle. These are best if served the same day, but you can also store them in an airtight container for a couple of days.Fun treats to make for your little ones!
#kids_treats, #holiday_specials, #ricekrispietreats, #Christmas, #holidays, #special_occasions,
For more awesome ideas follow me, like my posts, comment; Just so you don’t miss out!
¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ FOR DAILY RECIPES, REMEDIES & FUN¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
FOLLOW ME: KJensifyMe with Katharine on Pinterest, Google+, Linkedin!
★☆★REMEMBER to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE to continue seeing my posts!★☆★
Join Our KJensifyme Healthy Facebook Group for Healthy Inspiration and Motivation with Great Support! http://facebook.com/groups/kjensifymehealthy
Join in Our G+-Community on Google Plus for Healthy Inspiration and Motivation with Great Support! https://plus.google.com/u/1/b/115650995043149333797/communities/104796563938197770584