Just Reminder of Holidays with SoyL Scents!
Also Just a reminder, that with the Holidays just around the corner, we have lots of great gift Ideas for both the male and females in you Circles/ Family/ Friends!
This Month we are offering: F.O.T.M. November:
Plus we are adding new items each month!
This Months Featured Items are:
Cinnamon Sticks CG for $15.99:
BLESS THIS HOME TART MELTER for $34.99
ROOM SPRAY for $9.99
OH DOO DOO SS (2 PACK) $12.00
We also carry Gem Candles:
Also we offer Gem Melters
Please come visit our website again, and enjoy!
Join our team and earn commissions:
What you receive as a “Standard Affiliate”:
Your own Website URL.
25% commission paid next business day on referred orders from your site ($5.00 or more).
Instant 35% discount on your personal orders.
Your own Affiliate panel with training videos.
You may recruit other Affiliates and earn a commission on their orders. (Up to 10% on levels 1-3).
Upgrade to a Business account and get 35% commission on referred orders.
Affiliate | Distributor for SoyL Scents
Just Reminders of Holidays! Soyl Scents
Just Reminder of Holidays with SoyL Scents! Just a few words to say thanks for checking out my website with Soyl Scents at:
p style=”font-family:"”>Valentus has found a powerful way to combine “Starbucks with Jenny Craig”…all in their Slimroast Coffee ☕️! It also gives you healthy energy and helps cut cravings and many more health benefits. It’s powerful ingredients include Green Coffee Bean, Garcinia Cambogia, Ginseng, Green Tea Extract, Chromium Picolinate and other healthy ingredients which make it taste great and even more now in the phenomenal 2.0 version!! “Oh the Money that’s been saved and the Pounds Lost”…those “other” coffees out there will not do this and will actually cost you more in $$ because you gain weight and will not be more healthy. Order yours today! You’ll be glad you did! PS: If you order online you can get amazing discounts as low as $1.30 per day! Ask me how!! (All U.S. funds)
p style=”font-family:"”>Thank you Dave Jordan for the Great SlimRoast Coffee and Valentus!
p style=”font-family:"”>Take the FREE TOUR!
p style=”font-family:"”>Check out the Valentus Movie here: www.kjensifyme.valentusmovie.com
Cranberry Custard Pie
For those who are healthyconscious, can alter the recipe with healthier ingredients! I suggest replacing sugar with Splenda or any of the other healthier sugar replacements. Also to replace flour with almond flour or any of the other healthier flours. Enjoy!
Yield: Serves 8-10
Recipe by The Food Charlatan
For the crust:*
- ¼ cup very cold water
- 2 cups flour (can use almond flour)
- 1 ½ tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter-flavored shortening
- 6 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/2 egg, beaten
For the pie:
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar Replace with Splenda)
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup flour, spooned and leveled
- 3 cups raw cranberries (if frozen, thaw them first)
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, cut into pieces
- water, for brushing
- coarse sugar, for sprinkling
- Sugared cranberries, for garnish (again can use splenda)
For the crust:
- Measure out 1/4 cup water into a glass measuring cup and stick it in the freezer.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, and salt.
- Use a pastry cutter or fork to cut in the shortening and 6 tablespoons butter. Cut until it looks like coarse crumbs. Don’t overdo it!
- In a small bowl beat one egg. Pour out half (into the sink or into another container, or heck, into a frying pan if you’re hungry). You can just eyeball it.
- Add the half beaten egg to the cold water that you put in the freezer. Beat it together, then add it to the butter/flour mixture. Stir until it is just coming together, then use your hands to knead it once or twice (only to make it come together). You can add up to a tablespoon more ice water if it is crumbly, though I’ve never had to do this. Divide the dough in half.
- Generously sprinkle flour onto a sheet of parchment paper (or just a very well floured workspace). Roll the dough with a rolling pin into a circle, using as much flour as you need so that it doesn’t stick. Invert the parchment paper onto a deep** 9-inch pie pan and gently peel off the paper. Arrange the pie crust and trim edges as necessary.
- Repeat with the remaining dough, up until the invert step.
For the pie:
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- In a stand mixer or large bowl, beat eggs on medium speed for about 2 or 3 minutes, until they are a light yellow color.
- Add the sugar and beat on medium for one more minute.
- Add the cornstarch and combine thoroughly, scraping sides.
- Add the salt and flour, and beat well.
- Stir in the cranberries with a rubber spatula.
- Pour into the prepared pie crust. Sprinkle the 2 tablespoons cut butter evenly over the mixture.
- Transfer (invert) the top crust over the pie and seal the edges.
- Brush the top crust with water and sprinkle with about a tablespoon of coarse sugar.
- Use a sharp knife to vent the pie.
- Cover the pie completely with foil that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake on a cookie sheet (in case it bubbles over) in the preheated oven for 55 minutes.
- Uncover the pie and continue to bake for about another 15-17 minutes, or until the crust is firm and golden in the center.
- Remove from the oven and let stand until room temperature, several hours or preferably overnight. You can speed things up by putting it in the fridge if you want.
- Garnish with sparkling sugared cranberries and vanilla ice cream!
- Store covered on the counter. Warning: this means you will take bites of it every time you pass through your kitchen. Sorry in advance.
*You can totally use store bought pie crusts if you don’t love rolling dough!
**Seriously, it needs to be a deep pie dish. If it’s not, you won’t be able to put in all the filling. Leave out about one cup. (You can bake the extra filling in a ramekin if you want! Tasty crustless custard 🙂
p style=”font-family:"”>It’s such a blessing to see so many people who get results from just replacing something they are doing for something BETTER! SlimRoast Coffee is a healthy coffee that has so many amazing benefits!
Here is Sue Robinson’s story!
Valentus Family, I am finally posting a before and after picture. I have lost 30 plus pounds using our 4 Valentus products and am maintaining the weight loss! This will be the first holiday season that I don’t feel like I have to be on a “Diet”. Thank you Dave and Joyce Jordan!
You can go to our website and order your SlimRoast skinny coffee or Healthy Trim!
p style=”font-family:"”>Take the free tour at www.kjensifyme.experiencevalentus.com