This recipe: Low carb High Fat stuffed Peppers are very easy to make! With the mix of Low carb and High Fat, can give a good balance for a great meal! Just add a salad or veggies side dish and you have a great meal! In fact, this is my supper on a few occasions! ENJOY!
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 1 tsp salt
– 4 medium green pepper
– 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
– 1 tsp ground coriander
– 3 tsp ground cumin
– 1 tsp paprika
– 1 clove garlic or use garlic salt
– 2 tsp chilli powder
– 1/2 medium cauliflower
– 2 echalion shallots
– 2 mozarella ball
– 400g pork mince (or beef)
– Grind all spices in a pestle and mortar.
– Make the cauliflower into rice in a blender/food processor or by grating it.
– Chop tops off peppers and remove seeds (make sure the bases can stand up!)
– Brown mince in frying pan, with oil.
– Add spice mix, salt and pepper. Fry for a few minutes.
– Add chopped pepper tops, garlic and shallots. Fry for a few minutes.
– Add cauliflower rice. Fry for a few minutes, then allow to cool slightly.
– Grate 1 mozzarella ball and add to cooled mince mixture.
– Spoon mince mixture into peppers and pack down.
– Top with remaining mozzarella ball, sliced.
– Bake on baking tray in oven at 180 C for 30 minutes.
You can use any colour peppers, but green are lowest in carbs.
You can make ahead or freeze the mince mixture on its own.
Like and Follow my Facebook.com/kjensifymehealthy Fan Page to keep getting great recipes like this!
Follow www.kjensifymehealthy.wordpress.com for great recipes, diys, tips, Healthy Inspiration and great Valued Products being offered!
#kjensifymehealthy, #stuffed_peppers, #LCHF, #healthyeating, #clean_eating, #Keto, #Paleo,