This recipe: Low carb High Fat stuffed Peppers are very easy to make! With the mix of Low carb and High Fat, can give a good balance for a great meal! Just add a salad or veggies side dish and you have a great meal! In fact, this is my supper on a few occasions! ENJOY!
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 1 tsp salt
– 4 medium green pepper
– 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
– 1 tsp ground coriander
– 3 tsp ground cumin
– 1 tsp paprika
– 1 clove garlic or use garlic salt
– 2 tsp chilli powder
– 1/2 medium cauliflower
– 2 echalion shallots
– 2 mozarella ball
– 400g pork mince (or beef)
– Grind all spices in a pestle and mortar.
– Make the cauliflower into rice in a blender/food processor or by grating it.
– Chop tops off peppers and remove seeds (make sure the bases can stand up!)
– Brown mince in frying pan, with oil.
– Add spice mix, salt and pepper. Fry for a few minutes.
– Add chopped pepper tops, garlic and shallots. Fry for a few minutes.
– Add cauliflower rice. Fry for a few minutes, then allow to cool slightly.
– Grate 1 mozzarella ball and add to cooled mince mixture.
– Spoon mince mixture into peppers and pack down.
– Top with remaining mozzarella ball, sliced.
– Bake on baking tray in oven at 180 C for 30 minutes.
You can use any colour peppers, but green are lowest in carbs.
You can make ahead or freeze the mince mixture on its own.
#kjensifymehealthy, #stuffed_peppers, #LCHF, #healthyeating, #clean_eating, #Keto, #Paleo,