Crunchy (baked) Low Carb Jalapeno Poppers
Now a days, people are eating more healthier meals! And more and more are eating LCHF (Low Carbs – High Fat) diets! Whether it’s Clean Eating, LCHF, Paleo or Keto diets, healthy eating doesn’t have to be tasteless, bland or just plain awful! Dress up, Spice up your recipes with healthy! Here is a recipe just for those LCHF dieters!
Makes 6 poppers.
Prep time – 10 minutes
Bake time – 20 minutes
– 3 Jalapenos, halved and seeded
– 6 tablespoons low fat cream cheese
– 1/4 cup shredded cheese blend
– 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Pre-heat oven to 375F
– Spoon cream cheese into hallowed jalapenos
– Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of cream cheese, set aside
– In a small bowl mix parmesan cheese and olive oil to make a paste.
– Spoon parmesan mixture on top and push down lightly with the back of the spoon
– place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
– Bake in oven for 20 minutes until topping is browned and crunchy.
– Remove from the oven, let them sit for 5 minutes and enjoy!