CALIFORNIA OMELET BITES
PACKED WITH PROTEIN
What you’ll need:
4 whole eggs
12 egg whites
2 cups diced cooked chicken
12 slices bacon
1/2 red pepper, chopped
1/2 green pepper, chopped
2 cups chopped fresh spinach
1 avocado, cubed (optional)
Salt and pepper
Nonstick cooking spray
How to make it:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Cook the bacon in a pan over medium heat only until it’s cooked through, but not crispy, about 5 minutes
3. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray and place one piece of the bacon in each tin, wrapping it around the outer edges.
4. In a medium bowl, scramble the whole eggs along with the egg whites. Add a dash of salt and pepper. Add the chopped red and green peppers, spinach, and diced chicken. Combine thoroughly and then pour the mixture into each of the muffin tins lined with bacon. (Tip: A soup ladle will transfer the mixture without spilling.)
5. Bake until the eggs are fluffy and slightly browned on top, 30 to 35 minutes,
6. Top with diced avocado and eat or refrigerate. Makes 12 omelet bites.
Follow me at https://www.facebook.com/kathy.jensen0120
**Feel free to send me a FRIEND REQUEST or FOLLOW ME. I am always posting awesome stuff!**
✔ Like ✔ “Share” ✔ Tag ✔ Comment ✔ Repost ✔Follow me
JOIN ME FOR TIPS, MOTIVATION AND ALL NATURAL WEIGHT LOSS, NO PURCHASE EVER REQUIRED TO JOIN, JUST AWESOME PEOPLE SUPPORTING EACH OTHER https://www.facebook.com/groups/kjensifymehealthy/