Berries and Cream Dessert Triangles
30 min prep time
2 hr 5 min total time
Almost too pretty to eat… but don’t miss a bite of these impressive — but easy — fruit pizza wedges that get a head start with refrigerated cookie dough.
2 rolls (16.5 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 cup white vanilla baking chips (6 oz)
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1/3 cup water
1 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
2 cups fresh blueberries
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. Press cookie dough in bottom of pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
2. In small microwaveable bowl, microwave baking chips uncovered on High 45 to 60 seconds or until chips are melted and can be stirred smooth. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Stir in melted chips until blended. Spread mixture over crust. Refrigerate while making topping.
3. In 2-quart saucepan, mix sugar, cornstarch and water. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens. Cool 10 minutes.
4. In medium bowl, gently stir strawberries and 1/4 cup cornstarch mixture together until well mixed. In another bowl, gently stir remaining 1/4 cup cornstarch mixture and blueberries together until well mixed. Spoon strawberry mixture lengthwise over half of cream cheese mixture and blueberries over remaining half of cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
5. Cut bars in half lengthwise; cut each half into eight 3 1/2-inch triangles. Store in refrigerator.
¸¸.•¨•♫♪ FOR DAILY RECIPES, REMEDIES & FUN¸¸.•¨•♫♪
FOLLOW ME: KJensifyMe with Katharine on Pinterest, Google+, Linkedin!
★☆★REMEMBER to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE to continue seeing my posts!★☆★
Join our Weightloss Support Group for Weighloss Support, Inspiration and Motivation! www.facebook.com/groups/kjensifymehealthy
#kjensifymewithkatharine,#kjensifymehealthy, #berries, #pizza,